Department of Mathematics
- (with C. Ballantine, Z. Daugherty, A. Hicks, and S. Mason) "Quasisymmetric power sums", submitted
- "A Remmel-Whitney rule for quasisymmetric Schur functions," Sem. Lothar. Combin. 78B.57 (2017).
- (with S. Mason) "Quasisymmetric (k,l)-hook Schur functions (Full Version)," arXiv:1606.06942[math.CO] (to appear in Annals of Combinatorics).
- (with J. Jung, C. Mummert, and M. Schroeder)"Combinatorial Batch Codes with Redundancy," arXiv:1511.04580 [math.CO] (to appear in Advances in Mathematics of Communications).
- (with S. Mason)"Skew row-strict quasisymmetric Schur functions," Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics 42 #3 (2015), 763-791.
- (with S. Mason) "Quasisymmetric (k,l)-hook Schur functions (Extended Abstract)," DMTCS Proceedings AT (2014).
- (with N. Loehr) "New combinatorial formulations of the shuffle conjecture," Advances in Applied Mathematics 55 (2014), 22-47.
- "A new recursion for three-column combinatorial Macdonald polynomials," Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A 120 (2013), 142-158.
- "An injection from standard fillings to parking functions," DMTCS Proceedings AR (2012), 697-708.
- (with N. Loehr) "A bijective proof of a factorization formula for specialized Macdonald polynomials," Annals of Combinatorics , 16 #4 (2012), 815-828.
- (with N. Loehr) "Recursions and divisibility properties
for combinatorial Macdonald polynomials," Discrete Math. Theor. Comp. Sci. 13 #1 (2011), 21-43.
Current Teaching (Spring 2018)
MTH 220 -- Discrete Structures
Textbook for MTH 220 is available here.
MTH 300 -- Introduction to Higher Mathematics
Textbook for MTH 300 is available here.
Overleaf (free online LaTeX editor)