Christopher Ryan Adkins
- Highly-motivated full-time Student of Marshall University studying Integrated Technologies and Policy.
- Self-starter with work history demonstrating loyalty, dedication, and a tremendous work ethic.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work in fast-paced, demanding environments.
- Outstanding attention to detail plus excellent communication skills, flexibility, and organizational ability.
- Team player highly adaptable to new situations and able to build excellent interpersonal relationships.
MARSHALL UNIVERSITY, Huntington, West Virginia
Candidate for Bachelor of Science, Computer Information and Technology, expected May 2008
- Maintaining a cumulative G.P.A. of 2.9 as of Spring 07’
- Courses included VB.Net, XML/CSS, Hardware Technology, Database Management, Cisco Protocol.
- Was forerunner and president of the MUSRC, Marshall’s Student Recycling Association.
- Implemented recycling and reuse programs for use in dormitories, academic and administrative buildings and at special events.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, Huntington, West Virginia February 2004 – March 2006
- Provided concierge, front desk, and securities services for a 135 room Full service hotel.
- Greeted and handled arrivals and departures.
- Maintained registry of guests and reservations.
- Delivered amenities and services to maximize guest and visitor satisfaction.
- Provided software and hardware support for guests troubleshooting Network Conectivity.
Tada! Catering / Warped Tour Production June 2006 – August 2006
- Managed SQL Database records of all clients, as well as their dietary preferences.
- Worked with Various Local crews to ensure our needs were met at each venue.
- Inventoried meals sold daily and deposited that amount into accounts.
- Searched daily for qualifying recruits to serve meals to bands backstage.
- Reviewed Inventories and placed Sysco Foodservice orders for the following day.
Hampton Inn, Winfield, West Virginia September 2006 – Febuary 2007
- Provided, front desk and securities services for a 64 room Hilton Brand hotel.
- Greeted and handled arrivals and departures, and maintained Guest Registry.
Uno's Chicago Grill, Huntington, West Virginia June 2007 – Current
- Greeted Guests and provided excellent care in a fast-paced Foodsevice Industry.
- Trained New Employees in Company Standards, Motivated team members to excel.
- I am skilled in and can adapt to new technologies, procedures, and applications.
- I am eager to learn and am continually analyzing personal performance for improvement.
- My interests include environmental preservation, digital imaging, network management, programming, computer systems, customer service, photography, software engineering and I have an eclectic stance on music.